How Investors Value Private Company
Factors that influence private company valuations
(Slide 27 of 50)
- The valuations placed on similar companies in
the public market.
- The persuasiveness of the company’s
projections for future revenue, profitability and cash flow
- The depth, sophistication and experience of
- The size of the company’s markets.The quality
and extent of the company’s competitive advantages over its
- Company revenues, profitability and record for
meeting its plans and managing its cash.The quality of the
company’s business plan and internal reporting systems.
Last Slide / Next Slide »