The Role of Advisors -
(Slide 24 of 50)
- Attorneys can assist management with
understanding and negotiating all of the agreements that come into play during the fund raising
- Engagement agreements with investment
bankers, brokers and finders.
- Offering memorandum and business plans.
- Commitment letters, funding proposals and
letters of intent from prospective investors.
- Funding agreements, investor rights
agreements and shareholder agreements.
- Each deal document presents the possibility
for management to agree to more than they intend or more than is
Last Slide / Next Slide »