The Role of Advisors -
(Slide 22 of 50)
- Investment bankers make a profession of helping
companies evaluate their funding needs and raise capital.
Sometimes referred to as brokers or finders, their charges
typically include a success fee equal to a percentage of the
funds raised. Often the fee includes options to purchase company
securities in the future.
- A good investment banker can help a company:
- identify its best source for capital,
- prepare a fund raising plan or prospectus,
- introduce the company to funding sources, and
- assist in negotiations with investors.
Last Slide / Next Slide »